首页 > 经典文章 > 经典美文 > 客人英文

客人英文

时间:2018-06-14   来源:经典美文   点击:

【www.gbppp.com--经典美文】

客人英文 第一篇_接待外国客人常用英语

接待外国客人常用英语

1I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it? 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。 39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets? 我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression, may I ask? 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我认为

你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples? 可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company? 可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意? 66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。 75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field? 请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

客人英文 第二篇_国外客户参观工厂英语用语完整版

Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

Words and Phrases

foreign trade 对外贸易

overseas trade 海外贸易

international trade 国际贸易

to trade with 和...进行贸易

to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重

to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳

to make a deal 做一笔交易

deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往

to deal in 经营,做生意

to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性

trade circles 贸易界

to handle 经营某商品

to trade in 经营某商品

business scope/frame 经营范围

trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

trade cooperation 贸易合作

technological cooperation 技术合作

business cooperation 业务合作

cooperative relationship 合作关系

the scope of cooperation 合作范围

to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易

business association 业务联系,交往

business connection 业务联系

to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

to present business relationship 保持业务关系

to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

A: My name is Chen Sung-lim.

B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith.

A: Here’s my name card.

B: And here’s mine.

A: It’s nice to finally meet you.

B: And I’m glad to meet you, too.

A: Let me introduce my manager to you:This is our general manager,XXX. This is our Purchasing Manager,XXX.

A:How large is the plant? 工厂有多大

How large is the machine ship? 车间有多大 warehouse 仓库

Is the production line fully automated? 生产线是全自动吗

B:Well, not fully automated. 不是全自动的

A:How do you control the quality? 你们怎么控制质量

How do your quality control systems operate?

B: All the products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process. There are a total of five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

客人英文 第三篇_外贸英语:接待客人口语100句

外贸英语:接待客人口语100句

外贸 业务员接待客户的必备口语:

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?

11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?

14 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

15 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

16 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?【客人英文】

17 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?

18 Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

19 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

20 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

21 Check it to my final destination

把它托运到我的目的地。

22 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

23Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

24 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

25 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

26 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

27 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

28 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

29 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

30 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

31 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

32 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

33 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

34 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

35 Thatll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

36Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

37 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

38 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

39 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

40 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

41 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

42Weve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

43Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

44Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

45 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

46 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

【客人英文】

47 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

48 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

49 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

50 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

51 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 52 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

53 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

54 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

55 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

56 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

57 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

58 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

59 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

60Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

61 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

62 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

63 Im impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

64 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

65 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

66 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

67 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

68The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

69 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来

70 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

71 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。

72 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

73 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

74 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

75You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。 76 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了

77Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

78 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

79Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

80 No wonder youre so experienced.

怪不得你这幺有经验。

81 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew. 随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

82Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

83 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

84 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

85 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

86 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

87 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade. 我想你也许已经了解到中国在对 外贸 易中采取了灵活的政策。

88 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

89Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

90 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

91 久仰 I've heard so much about you.

92 好久不见了 Long time no see.

93 辛苦了 You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表广州市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。 On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

客人英文 第四篇_向客户推荐产品的常用英语句子

向客户推荐产品的常用语句:

1、I have a good news to share with you that I6 and DF7 have been in mass production.

2、I highly recommend you BT4.1 aptX Headphone T2.

This headset use of rotating earmuffs design is colorful and stylish may be more suit to your client.

3、Enclosed our new product catalogue for your ref. If there is any enquiry, pls feel free to contact us.

4、We are pround to let you know that our DF610 trendy wireless headphone has received lots of positive feedback from our customers

5、I guess you are busy preparing for new products of the new year, currently BT headset are considered as necessities in people's business life,

more and more businessman use wireless headset to talk when on the road or car.

6、Our factory has lauched a new CSR 4.1 Sporty headset , I guess it will probably meet your demand.

7、This is our most recently developed products.

8、They are of the newest patterns that can be obtained in town.

9、It's durability will be an agreeable surprise to you.

10、With its incredibly small size and feather light weight, XXX is perfect for listening to music or answering phone calls on the move

客人英文 第五篇_餐厅服务英语-接待客人

Receiving the Diners 接待客人

Unit 2 Receiving the Diners 接待客人

Conversation

A. Seating an individual diner

Hostess: Good afternoon, madam. Have you got a reservation?

Gueset: Yes, for 12:30.The name is Bush.

H: Yes, you’re welcome, Miss Bush.Could you follow we,please?How about the table near the window?

G: Oh, it’s quite good.It has a good view of the city.

H: Yes, take your seat, please.I’ll bring a menu for you right away.

【客人英文】

B.Seating group guests

Waitress: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.Welcome to our restaurant.Are you the members of the same group?

Guest: Yes, we are.We have a reservation in your restaurant.

W:Yes, your tables are over there.Would you please come this way?

G: Thank you.

W:These are your tables.Three tables in all from No.6 to No.8.Will they be all right?

G: I think so.

W: Please take your seats.Please sit at the same table for each meal.Just a moment, please. We’ll bring your food and drinks right away.

G: Miss, can I have Maotai?

W: Yes, but I’m afraid you’d have to pay extra for it.

G: Yes, I will. By the way, I want to try some famous dishes from your city. Can I ask for some?

W: Yes, CERTAINLY. Since you are group guests, we’ve arranged a set menu for you. If you want to have extra food, you should also pay extra for it.

G: Oh, I see. I’d be glad to do that.

W: Just a moment, please. Here is the menu. You can choose what you like from the menu. I’ll come around to take your orders a moment later.

G: Thanks a lot.

C. Seating the guests without a reservation

Waiter: Good evening, sir.

Guest: Gee! So busy here. Could you arrange us a table for two, please? W: Do you have a reservation?

G: No, we don’t.

W: Well, I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can do much to help you for the moment. We’re filled up right now.

G: But we are leaving this city tomorrow morning. We’re told the food served here is tasty and delicious. you won’t have us leaving the city with a pity, will you?

W: Well, certainly not. But do you mind waiting?

G: We’d rather wait.

W: All right. Would you please wait in the sitting room or in the bar to have some drink? I’ll inform you as soon as there’s a table free.

G: That’s very kind of you to do so.

Useful Expressions

1. Have you made a reservation with us? 请问您在我们这儿有预订吗?

2. How many are you? A table for four? 请问几位?一张4人的餐位吗?

3. Would you like to sit by the window? 请问您是否喜欢坐在靠窗口的位子?

4. I’m afraid we don’t have a no-smoking section. 对不起,我们这儿没有无烟区。

5. I’m sorry, sir. We are fully booked at the moment. Would you mind coming back at 9:00p.m.? 对不起,先生。我们现在已经满了。您是否晚上9点再来?

6. Your dining coupons only include soft drinks. I’m afraid you have to pay extra for it. 你的餐券只包括软饮料,我想如果你要这个的话得额外付费。

7. May I suggest that you wait in the bar? 我建议您去酒吧等候,好吗?

8. I’m sorry, sir. The table has been reserved. There is a sign on it. 对不起,先生。这张桌子有人预订了。上面有标签。

Notes

1. Seat the diner, 引座。西方人到餐厅用餐通常不可自己寻找座位,而由餐厅服务人员领座。

2. How about„„可用what about来代替,about后面接名词。这是口语常用句型,用于表达提议或询问对方提议的态度。例如:G:I don’t like pork.

C: How about fish? Our Sweet and Sour Fish are very famous in this city.

3.So busy here.是“It is so busy here.”的省略。Busy在这里是热闹、繁忙的意思。如果客人说crowded(拥挤)就表示这里人太多,已经使他感觉不愉快了。

会话参考译文

A. 安排散客就座

领座员:下午好,小姐,您预订了吗?

客人:对,我订了12点半的餐位,我姓布什。

员:对,欢迎光临,布什小姐。请走这边。靠窗的那张餐位怎么样?

客:哦,相当好。能看见城市的美景。

员:对。您请坐。我马上去把菜单拿来。

B. 安排团体客人就座

服务员:晚上好,女士们,先生们,欢迎光临我们餐厅。你们是同一个旅行团的吗? 客人:是的。我们在你们餐厅已经预订好了。

员:是的。你们的餐桌在那儿。请走这边。

客:谢谢。

员:这是你们的餐位,总共3张,从6号位到8号位。怎么样?

客:很好。

员:请入席。请你们每次用餐坐在同一张餐位上,请稍等,我们马上去把你们的食品和饮料拿来。

客:小姐,我可以要茅台吗?

员:可以的,但您得另外付费。

客:是的,我会付的。顺便问一下,我想品尝一下这儿的名菜,我可以要一些吗? 员:当然可以。因为你们是团体客人,我们已经替你们安排了套菜。假如您想另外加菜的话,您也得额外付费。

客:哦,我明白了。我会付费的。

员:请稍等。这是菜单。您可以从菜单上选你喜欢的菜。我一会儿就来取点单。 客:多谢了。

C. 安排未预订客人就座

服务员:晚上好,先生。

客人:呀!真热闹,能给我安排一张两人的餐桌吗?

员:请问您有预订吗?

客:没有。

本文来源:http://www.gbppp.com/jd/453801/

推荐访问:接待客人英文 埃及客人英文
推荐内容:

热门文章